- Thomas Macabobby, MD Family Practitioner 75 Patients
- Albert Shaw, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 27 Patients
- Dinah Fedyna, MD Family Practitioner 39 Patients
- Rudolph Krafft, MD Family Practitioner 43 Patients
- Ronald Scott, MD Family Practitioner 46 Patients
- Basem Yacoub, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 27 Patients
- Antonio Burnett, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 24 Patients
- Folashade Ajegba, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 24 Patients
- Jessica Handel, DO Family Practitioner 61 Patients
Dr. Angelina Rodriguez, MD sees patients in Youngstown, Ohio and Austintown, Ohio, specializing in family medicine.
Dr. Rodriguez is licensed to treat patients in Ohio.
In addition to having active medical licenses, Dr. Rodriguez has passed an automated background check which looked at elements including medical license status and malpractice screening (no history found).
LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN THIS PRACTICE
The chart below shows how many procedures Angelina Rodriguez performed for patients covered by Medicare.
|Procedure||Performed||Individual Patients||Medicare Charge *|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 15 minutes||140||67||$102|
|Coll venous blood venipuncture||98||49||$6|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 15 minutes||57||47||$102|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 25 minutes||54||26||$160|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 30 minutes||26||26||$188|
|Administration of influenza virus vaccine||15||14||$28|
|Urinalysis non-automated without scope||13||12||$7|
|Influenza virus vaccine, split virus, individuals 3 years of age and older, intramuscular (flulaval)||12||11||$14|
* The average price charged to Medicare for the procedure by the provider