- Thomas MacAbobby, MD Family Practitioner 75 Patients
- Dinah Fedyna, MD Family Practitioner 39 Patients
- Rudolph Krafft, MD Family Practitioner 43 Patients
- Ronald Scott, MD Family Practitioner 46 Patients
- Folashade Ajegba, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 24 Patients
- Basem Yacoub, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 27 Patients
- Jessica Handel, DO Family Practitioner 61 Patients
- Bert Collier, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 39 Patients
Dr. Angelina Rodriguez, MD--specialist in family medicine--currently practices medicine at Youngstown, Ohio and Austintown, Ohio.
Dr. Rodriguez is licensed to treat patients in Ohio.
Dr. Rodriguez has been found during an automated background check to be clear of any malpractice history and holds one or more active medical licenses.
LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN THIS PRACTICE
The chart below shows how many procedures Angelina Rodriguez performed for patients covered by Medicare.
|Procedure||Performed||Individual Patients||Medicare Charge *|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 15 minutes||140||67||$102|
|Coll venous blood venipuncture||98||49||$6|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 15 minutes||57||47||$102|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 25 minutes||54||26||$160|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 30 minutes||26||26||$188|
|Administration of influenza virus vaccine||15||14||$28|
|Urinalysis non-automated without scope||13||12||$7|
|Influenza virus vaccine, split virus, individuals 3 years of age and older, intramuscular (flulaval)||12||11||$14|
* The average price charged to Medicare for the procedure by the provider