- Jaime Burkle, MD Nuclear Cardiologist
- John Aicher, MD Family Practitioner
- Louis Battey, MD Cardiologist
- Michael Galambos, MD Gastroenterologist
- Michael Perrino, MD Gastroenterologist
- Moiz Master, MD Internist
- Mark Weiner, MD Ophthalmologist
- Alexander Kessler, MD Internist
- Carlton Faulk, MD Dermatologist
- Reed Seligman, MD Cardiologist
Dr. Jason Berner, MD--specialist in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism--currently treats patients in Jasper, Georgia and Canton, Georgia.
Dr. Berner is licensed to practice medicine at Georgia.
Dr. Berner has passed an automated background check which looked at elements including medical license status and malpractice screening (no history found).
LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN THIS PRACTICE
The chart below shows how many procedures Jason Berner performed for patients covered by Medicare.
|Procedure||Performed||Individual Patients||Medicare Charge *|
|Glucose; quantitative, blood||1,245||450||$30|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 15 minutes||1,001||515||$150|
|Injection, denosumab, 1 mg||960||11||$34|
|Glycated hemoglobin test||708||372||$40|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 25 minutes||457||224||$200|
|Ultrasound examination of head and neck||198||176||$270|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 45 minutes||167||167||$275|
|Urinalysis, automated, without scope||87||83||$20|
|Fine needle aspiration with image||44||32||$250|
|Ambulatory continuous glucose monitoring, up to 72 hours; interpretation and report||37||34||$100|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 30 minutes||36||36||$200|
|Ultrasonic guidance, needle placement||32||32||$375|
|Glucose monitoring, continuous||31||31||$450|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 60 minutes||17||17||$325|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 10 minutes||14||14||$75|
* The average price charged to Medicare for the procedure by the provider