- Jonathan Pearlstein, MD Neurology Chiropractor
- Jennifer Jones, MD Oncologist
- John Aicher, MD Family Practitioner
- Michael Perrino, MD Gastroenterologist
- Piyush Raman, DO Dermatologist
- Carlton Faulk, MD Dermatologist
- Edward Dyckman, MD Cardiologist
- David Field, MD Family Practitioner
- John Horn, MD Diagnostic Radiologist
- Derek Pollard, MD Diagnostic Radiologist
Dr. Jason Berner, MD treats patients in Roswell, Georgia, specializing in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism, internal medicine, and reproductive endocrinology.
Dr. Berner is licensed to see patients in Georgia.
In addition to having active medical licenses, Dr. Berner has been found to hold one or more active medical licenses, and successfully passed a malpractice history screening.
LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN THIS PRACTICE
The chart below shows how many procedures Jason Berner performed for patients covered by Medicare.
|Procedure||Performed||Individual Patients||Medicare Charge *|
|Glucose; quantitative, blood||1,245||450||$30|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 15 minutes||1,001||515||$150|
|Injection, denosumab, 1 mg||960||11||$34|
|Glycated hemoglobin test||708||372||$40|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 25 minutes||457||224||$200|
|Ultrasound examination of head and neck||198||176||$270|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 45 minutes||167||167||$275|
|Urinalysis, automated, without scope||87||83||$20|
|Fine needle aspiration with image||44||32||$250|
|Ambulatory continuous glucose monitoring, up to 72 hours; interpretation and report||37||34||$100|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 30 minutes||36||36||$200|
|Ultrasonic guidance, needle placement||32||32||$375|
|Glucose monitoring, continuous||31||31||$450|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 60 minutes||17||17||$325|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 10 minutes||14||14||$75|
* The average price charged to Medicare for the procedure by the provider