- Darren Hurst, MD Diagnostic Radiologist
- John Kerman, MD Diagnostic Radiologist
- Byron Marks, MD Diagnostic Radiologist
- David Lubbers, MD Diagnostic Radiologist
- Terry Mcdannold, MD Internist
- Krishnan Challappa, MD Cardiologist
- Joe Hackworth, MD Cardiologist
- Michael Jones, MD Gastroenterologist
- Kelli Morgan, MD Dermatologist
- Robert Toltzis, MD Cardiologist
Dr. Kevin Moreman, MD specializes in gastroenterology, and currently practices medicine at Crestview hills, Kentucky and Elizabethtown, Kentucky.
Dr. Moreman is licensed to see patients in Kentucky.
Dr. Moreman has successfully passed a background check including a medical license verification (active) and screening for malpractice history (none found).
LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN THIS PRACTICE
The chart below shows how many procedures Kevin Moreman performed for patients covered by Medicare.
|Procedure||Performed||Individual Patients||Medicare Charge *|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 45 minutes||233||233||$257|
|Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy, biopsy||229||223||$507|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 25 minutes||166||127||$153|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 15 minutes||144||137||$96|
|Colonoscopy and biopsy||123||123||$681|
|Subsequent hospital care||84||48||$57|
|Lesion removal colonoscopy||64||64||$829|
|Initial hospital care||62||60||$201|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 30 minutes||55||55||$142|
|Subsequent hospital care||39||29||$125|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 20 minutes||29||29||$105|
|Initial hospital care||23||23||$275|
|Colorectal cancer screening; colonoscopy on individual not meeting criteria for high risk||19||19||$667|
|Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy, diagnosis||12||12||$465|
* The average price charged to Medicare for the procedure by the provider