- Peter Kouveliotes, MD Diagnostic Radiologist
- Ann Hughes, MD Diagnostic Radiologist
- Kenneth Tomkovich, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 99 Patients
- Peter Mezzacappa, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 40 Patients
- Marcia Liu, MD Nuclear Cardiologist 45 Patients
- Janet Spector, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 108 Patients
- Carlo Rondina, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 127 Patients
- Thomas Rizzo, MD Cardiologist 73 Patients
- Stanley Rich, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 157 Patients
- Howard Rosenstein, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 85 Patients
Dr. Miah Kim, DO is one of the country's best ranked doctors, specializing in family medicine. DO Kim currently practices medicine at Freehold, New Jersey.
Dr. Kim holds a medical degree from Rowan University School Of Osteopathic Medicine (1992) and is licensed to practice medicine at New Jersey.
Based on an in-depth analysis of Dr. Kim's credentials, network and experience, she has been found to be rated in the 20% of doctors nationwide.
Dr. Kim has passed an automated background check which looked at elements including medical license status and malpractice screening (no history found).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- DO (1992)Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency (1995)University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – School of Osteopathic Medicine
LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN THIS PRACTICE
The chart below shows how many procedures Miah Kim performed for patients covered by Medicare.
|Procedure||Performed||Individual Patients||Medicare Charge *|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 15 minutes||498||181||$100|
|Coll venous blood venipuncture||337||165||$15|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 25 minutes||304||171||$120|
|Administration of influenza virus vaccine||123||122||$28|
|Influenza virus vaccine, split virus, individuals 3 years of age and older, intramuscular (fluzone)||122||121||$25|
|Subsequent hospital care||71||17||$110|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 40 minutes||38||37||$180|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 45 minutes||36||36||$181|
|Remove impacted ear wax||33||25||$74|
|Initial hospital care||23||17||$180|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 5 minutes||21||18||$35|
|Hospital discharge day, 30 minutes or less||19||14||$110|
|Urinalysis, automated, without scope||19||16||$25|
|Albuterol, up to 2.5 mg and ipratropium bromide, up to 0.5 mg, FDA-approved final product, non-compounded||15||13||$25|
|Inhalation treatment, acute, airway||13||11||$25|
|Initial preventive physical examination, new beneficiary during the first 12 months of Medicare enrollment||12||12||$180|
* The average price charged to Medicare for the procedure by the provider