- Peter Kouveliotes, MD Diagnostic Radiologist
- Ann Hughes, MD Diagnostic Radiologist
- Kenneth Tomkovich, MD Diagnostic Radiologist
- Peter Mezzacappa, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 40 Patients
- Carlo Rondina, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 127 Patients
- Thomas Rizzo, MD Cardiologist 73 Patients
- Jeffrey Friedenberg, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 90 Patients
- C. Keklak, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 90 Patients
- Barry Friedenberg, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 60 Patients
- Janet Spector, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 108 Patients
Dr. Miah Kim, DO is one of the top ranked doctors in the United States. She specializes in family medicine and currently practices medicine at Freehold, New Jersey.
Dr. Kim holds a medical degree from Rowan University School Of Osteopathic Medicine and is licensed to see patients in New Jersey.
Based on her credentials, experience and network, Dr. Kim is rated among the top 20% of all doctors in the United States.
In addition, Dr. Kim has been found during an automated background check to be clear of any malpractice history and holds one or more active medical licenses.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- DORowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency (1995)University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – School of Osteopathic Medicine
LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN THIS PRACTICE
The chart below shows how many procedures Miah Kim performed for patients covered by Medicare.
|Procedure||Performed||Individual Patients||Medicare Charge *|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 15 minutes||498||181||$100|
|Coll venous blood venipuncture||337||165||$15|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 25 minutes||304||171||$120|
|Administration of influenza virus vaccine||123||122||$28|
|Influenza virus vaccine, split virus, individuals 3 years of age and older, intramuscular (fluzone)||122||121||$25|
|Subsequent hospital care||71||17||$110|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 40 minutes||38||37||$180|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 45 minutes||36||36||$181|
|Remove impacted ear wax||33||25||$74|
|Initial hospital care||23||17||$180|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 5 minutes||21||18||$35|
|Hospital discharge day, 30 minutes or less||19||14||$110|
|Urinalysis, automated, without scope||19||16||$25|
|Albuterol, up to 2.5 mg and ipratropium bromide, up to 0.5 mg, FDA-approved final product, non-compounded||15||13||$25|
|Inhalation treatment, acute, airway||13||11||$25|
|Initial preventive physical examination, new beneficiary during the first 12 months of Medicare enrollment||12||12||$180|
* The average price charged to Medicare for the procedure by the provider