- Stephen Scharf, MD Diagnostic Radiologist
- Rony Shimony, MD Cardiologist
- Carl Reimers, MD Interventional Cardiologist
- Daniel Baker, MD Emergency Medicine Doctor
- Evan Dillon, MD Diagnostic Radiologist
- Ilisa Wallach, MD Internist
- Ranjit Suri, MD Cardiologist
- Bushra Mina, MD Critical Care Doctor
- Israel Berkowitz, MD Cardiologist
- Nevber Cemaletin, MD Cardiologist
Dr. Nenad Trubelja, MD treats patients in Bronx, New York and New york, New York, Far rockaway, New York, and New york, New York, specializing in cardiovascular disease.
In addition to having active medical licenses, Dr. Trubelja has passed an automated background check which looked at elements including medical license status and malpractice screening (no history found).
LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN THIS PRACTICE
The chart below shows how many procedures Nenad Trubelja performed for patients covered by Medicare.
|Procedure||Performed||Individual Patients||Medicare Charge *|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 15 minutes||241||108||$150|
|Interrogation device evaluation; single, dual, or multiple lead pacemaker||55||33||$160|
|Coll venous blood venipuncture||51||34||$10|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 25 minutes||39||34||$200|
|Echocardiography, examination of heart||22||15||$450|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 45 minutes||12||12||$400|
|Transthoracic stress echocardiography, complete with continuous EKG||12||12||$825|
* The average price charged to Medicare for the procedure by the provider