- Stephen Scharf, MD Diagnostic Radiologist
- Joshua Schwimmer, MD Nephrologist
- Ilisa Wallach, MD Internist
- Evan Dillon, MD Diagnostic Radiologist
- Israel Berkowitz, MD Cardiologist
- Carolyn Leff, MD Cardiologist
- Bushra Mina, MD Critical Care Doctor
- Alexander Chun, MD Gastroenterologist
- Spyros Mezitis, MD Endocrinologist
- Kyi Yu, MD Family Practitioner
Specializing in cardiovascular disease, Dr. Nenad Trubelja, MD is one of the country's top rated doctors. He currently treats patients in New york, New York and Astoria, New York.
Dr. Trubelja is licensed to treat patients in New York.
Based on an in-depth analysis of Dr. Trubelja's network, experience and credentials, he has been found to be rated among the 20% of doctors nationwide.
Dr. Trubelja has passed an automated background check which looked at elements including medical license status and malpractice screening (no history found).
LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN THIS PRACTICE
The chart below shows how many procedures Nenad Trubelja performed for patients covered by Medicare.
|Procedure||Performed||Individual Patients||Medicare Charge *|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 15 minutes||241||108||$150|
|Interrogation device evaluation; single, dual, or multiple lead pacemaker||55||33||$160|
|Coll venous blood venipuncture||51||34||$10|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 25 minutes||39||34||$200|
|Echocardiography, examination of heart||22||15||$450|
|Transthoracic stress echocardiography, complete with continuous EKG||12||12||$825|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 45 minutes||12||12||$400|
* The average price charged to Medicare for the procedure by the provider