- John Froude, MD Internist
- Chester Robbins, MD Family Practitioner
- Charles Kutler, MD Infectious Disease Doctor
- Marc Tack, DO Infectious Disease Doctor
- William Gooch, MD Neurologist
- Daniel Hafner, MD Internist
- Hal Buch, MD Internist
- Anthony Guerrino, MD Pulmonologist
- Ali Hammoud, MD Cardiologist
- Jamal Mahdavian, MD General Surgeon 30 Patients
Dr. Nicholas Golden, MD practices medicine at Willoughby, Ohio and specializes in gastroenterology.
Dr. Golden graduated from Nyu School Of Medicine (1984) and is licensed to see patients in New York and Ohio.
In addition to having active medical licenses, Dr. Golden has passed an automated background check which looked at elements including medical license status and malpractice screening (no history found).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- MD (1984)NYU School of Medicine
- BS (1980)Harvard University
LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN THIS PRACTICE
The chart below shows how many procedures Nicholas Golden performed for patients covered by Medicare.
|Procedure||Performed||Individual Patients||Medicare Charge *|
|Subsequent hospital care||157||93||$87|
|Initial hospital care||105||103||$236|
|Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy, biopsy||56||52||$586|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 25 minutes||37||27||$125|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 45 minutes||30||30||$189|
|Colonoscopy and biopsy||18||17||$750|
|Colorectal cancer screening; colonoscopy on individual not meeting criteria for high risk||11||11||$650|
* The average price charged to Medicare for the procedure by the provider