- John Froude, MD Internist
- Charles Kutler, MD Infectious Disease Doctor 39 Patients
- Marc Tack, DO Infectious Disease Doctor 66 Patients
- Hal Buch, MD Internist
- Albert Izmaylov, MD Internist
- Anthony Guerrino, MD Pulmonologist
- Paul Donovan, MD Oncologist
- Kenneth Lerrick, MD Cardiologist 50 Patients
- Sung Kim, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 89 Patients
- Majd Loulou, MD Family Practitioner 57 Patients
Dr. Nicholas Golden, MD treats patients in Willoughby, Ohio, Kingston, New York, Wooster, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Briarcliff manor, New York, and Yonkers, New York, specializing in gastroenterology and internal medicine.
Dr. Golden has passed an automated background check which looked at elements including medical license status and malpractice screening (no history found).
LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN THIS PRACTICE
The chart below shows how many procedures Nicholas Golden performed for patients covered by Medicare.
|Procedure||Performed||Individual Patients||Medicare Charge *|
|Subsequent hospital care||157||93||$87|
|Initial hospital care||105||103||$236|
|Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy, biopsy||56||52||$586|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 25 minutes||37||27||$125|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 45 minutes||30||30||$189|
|Colonoscopy and biopsy||18||17||$750|
|Colorectal cancer screening; colonoscopy on individual not meeting criteria for high risk||11||11||$650|
* The average price charged to Medicare for the procedure by the provider