- Samy Metyas, MD Rheumatologist
- Suresht Sharma, MD Gastroenterologist
- Kyaw Lyn, MD Internist 313 Patients
- Phyllis Klein, MD Oncologist
- Sartaj Arora, MD Gastroenterologist
- Osama Sidhom, MD Gastroenterologist
- Arsalan Geula, MD Endocrinologist
- Brian Le Berthon, MD Oncologist
- Demetrio Hechanova, MD Cardiologist
- Adel Sandouk, MD Pulmonologist
Dr. Sheri Pham, MD specializes in internal medicine and nephrology, and currently practices medicine at Covina, California and City of industry, California.
Dr. Pham is licensed to practice medicine at California.
Dr. Pham has passed an automated background check which looked at elements including medical license status and malpractice screening (no history found).
LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN THIS PRACTICE
The chart below shows how many procedures Sheri Pham performed for patients covered by Medicare.
|Procedure||Performed||Individual Patients||Medicare Charge *|
|Subsequent hospital care||2,313||191||$150|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 25 minutes||433||170||$150|
|Initial hospital care||218||193||$298|
|Subsequent hospital care||122||41||$196|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 45 minutes||45||45||$300|
|Initial hospital care||33||27||$250|
|Physician certification for medicare-covered home health services||21||19||$85|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 15 minutes||13||12||$100|
* The average price charged to Medicare for the procedure by the provider