- Kyaw Lyn, MD Internist
- Phyllis Klein, MD Oncologist
- Samy Metyas, MD Rheumatologist
- Sartaj Arora, MD Gastroenterologist
- Patrick Truong, MD Gastroenterologist
- Osama Sidhom, MD Gastroenterologist
- Suresht Sharma, MD Gastroenterologist
- Adel Sandouk, MD Pulmonologist
- Arsalan Geula, MD Reproductive Endocrinologist
- Demetrio Hechanova, MD Cardiologist
Dr. Sheri Pham, MD practices medicine at Covina, California, Glendora, California, and City of industry, California, specializing in internal medicine and nephrology.
Dr. Pham is licensed to practice medicine at California.
In addition to having active medical licenses, Dr. Pham has been found to hold one or more active medical licenses, and successfully passed a malpractice history screening.
LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN THIS PRACTICE
The chart below shows how many procedures Sheri Pham performed for patients covered by Medicare.
|Procedure||Performed||Individual Patients||Medicare Charge *|
|Subsequent hospital care||2,313||191||$150|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 25 minutes||433||170||$150|
|Initial hospital care||218||193||$298|
|Subsequent hospital care||122||41||$196|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 45 minutes||45||45||$300|
|Initial hospital care||33||27||$250|
|Physician certification for medicare-covered home health services||21||19||$85|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 15 minutes||13||12||$100|
* The average price charged to Medicare for the procedure by the provider