- Imdad Yusufaly, MD Neurologist
- Robert Brown, DO Emergency Medicine Doctor 18 Patients
- Thuan Le, MD Infectious Disease Doctor
- Salek Munif, MD Pulmonologist 24 Patients
- Jatin Amin, MD Cardiologist 55 Patients
- Timothy Killeen, MD Pulmonologist
- James Stapakis, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 290 Patients
- Hideyuki Sakata, MD Internist 30 Patients
- Timothy Zaludek, MD Emergency Medicine Doctor 29 Patients
- David Lawson, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 222 Patients
Dr. Viet Dao, MD, specialist in family medicine, currently sees patients in Valencia, California and San diego, California.
Dr. Dao is licensed to treat patients in California.
In addition to having active medical licenses, Dr. Dao has successfully passed a background check including a medical license verification (active) and screening for malpractice history (none found).
LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN THIS PRACTICE
The chart below shows how many procedures Viet Dao performed for patients covered by Medicare.
|Procedure||Performed||Individual Patients||Medicare Charge *|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 15 minutes||843||287||$76|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 30 minutes||222||222||$130|
|Administration of influenza virus vaccine||171||171||$50|
|Influenza virus vaccine, split virus, individuals 3 years of age and older, intramuscular (fluzone)||153||153||$80|
|Subsequent hospital care||56||38||$236|
|Initial hospital care||50||50||$613|
|Urinalysis non-automated without scope||42||35||$23|
|Initial hospital care||31||31||$314|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 45 minutes||27||27||$159|
|Influenza virus vaccine, split virus, preservative free, for intramuscular use, ages 65 & older only||20||20||$100|
* The average price charged to Medicare for the procedure by the provider