- Rozalie Jackson, MD Internist 196 Patients
- Timothy Killeen, MD Pulmonologist
- David Mitzner, DO Family Practitioner
- Salek Munif, MD Pulmonologist
- Jatin Amin, MD Cardiologist
- Ryan Windemuth, MD Emergency Medicine Doctor 56 Patients
- Adebambo Ojuri, MD Gastroenterologist 52 Patients
- Brian Sims, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 327 Patients
- David Chang, MD Nephrologist 101 Patients
- Robert Young, MD Emergency Medicine Doctor 23 Patients
Dr. Viet Dao, MD practices medicine at Palm springs, California, Los angeles, California, Riverside, California, San diego, California, Murrieta, California, and Loma linda, California and specializes in family medicine.
Dr. Dao is licensed to see patients in California.
In addition to having active medical licenses, Dr. Dao has been found during an automated background check to be clear of any malpractice history and holds one or more active medical licenses.
LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN THIS PRACTICE
The chart below shows how many procedures Viet Dao performed for patients covered by Medicare.
|Procedure||Performed||Individual Patients||Medicare Charge *|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 15 minutes||843||287||$76|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 30 minutes||222||222||$130|
|Administration of influenza virus vaccine||171||171||$50|
|Influenza virus vaccine, split virus, individuals 3 years of age and older, intramuscular (fluzone)||153||153||$80|
|Subsequent hospital care||56||38||$236|
|Initial hospital care||50||50||$613|
|Urinalysis non-automated without scope||42||35||$23|
|Initial hospital care||31||31||$314|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 45 minutes||27||27||$159|
|Influenza virus vaccine, split virus, preservative free, for intramuscular use, ages 65 & older only||20||20||$100|
* The average price charged to Medicare for the procedure by the provider