- John McNair, MD Diagnostic Radiologist
- Gregory Williamson, OD Optometrist 47 Patients
- David Bodne, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 30 Patients
- Charles Pettus, MD Cardiologist
- George Vellanikaran, MD Cardiologist 29 Patients
- Debora Coursey-prah, MD Diagnostic Radiologist 15 Patients
Dr. William Lambert, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors. His specialties include family medicine and he currently practices medicine at Tyrone, Georgia.
Dr. Lambert is licensed to practice medicine at Georgia.
Dr. Lambert is rated among the top 20% of doctors in the United States, based on his experience, credentials and network.
Dr. Lambert has been found to hold one or more active medical licenses, and successfully passed a malpractice history screening.
LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN THIS PRACTICE
The chart below shows how many procedures William Lambert performed for patients covered by Medicare.
|Procedure||Performed||Individual Patients||Medicare Charge *|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 15 minutes||586||211||$105|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 25 minutes||224||147||$160|
|Influenza virus vaccine, split virus, individuals 3 years of age and older, intramuscular (flulaval)||92||91||$20|
|Administration of influenza virus vaccine||90||90||$20|
|Urinalysis non-automated without scope||77||61||$17|
|Urinalysis, non-automated with scope||50||32||$20|
|Office / outpatient visit, established patient, 10 minutes||30||26||$95|
|Test for blood, feces||23||23||$20|
|Glucose blood test||17||17||$15|
|Office / outpatient visit, new patient, 30 minutes||13||13||$165|
* The average price charged to Medicare for the procedure by the provider