- Carlos Rollhauser, MD Gastroenterologist
- Crystal Gue, MD Internist
- Scott Stevens, MD Vascular Surgeon
- Thomas Young, MD, PC Gastroenterologist
- Jeffrey Hirsh, MD Cardiologist
- Ernesto Mejia, MD Pulmonologist
- Mark Anderson, MD Gastroenterologist 58 Patients
- Thomas Gaines, MD Cardiothoracic Surgeon 54 Patients
- Oscar Grandas, MD Vascular Surgeon 55 Patients
- Sunil Ramaprasad, MD Interventional Cardiologist 47 Patients
Dr. Lisa Duncan, MD treats patients in Knoxville, Tennessee and Knoxville, Tennessee and Maryville, Tennessee, specializing in anatomic pathology and pathology.
Dr. Duncan is licensed to see patients in Tennessee.
In addition to having active medical licenses, Dr. Duncan has successfully passed a background check including a medical license verification (active) and screening for malpractice history (none found).
LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN THIS PRACTICE
The chart below shows how many procedures Lisa Duncan performed for patients covered by Medicare.
|Procedure||Performed||Individual Patients||Medicare Charge *|
|Cytopathology, selective cellular enhancement technique with interpretation||279||271||$112|
|Tissue examination by pathologist||210||136||$289|
|Tissue examination by pathologist||150||73||$149|
|Cytopathology, selective cellular enhancement technique with interpretation||134||97||$189|
|Morphometric analysis, tumor immunohistochemistry, each antibody; manual||119||38||$195|
|Level V-surgery pathology, gross and microscopic||69||40||$445|
|Morphometric analysis, tumor immunohistochemistry, each antibody; manual||54||20||$145|
|Cytopathology, cervical or vaginal, interpretation||44||44||$56|
|Tissue examination by pathologist||27||26||$198|
|Cytopathology, interpretation and report||24||21||$165|
|Pathology consultation during surgery; tissue block||22||19||$225|
|Cytopathology, interpretation and report||19||15||$290|
|Pathology consultation during surgery; cytologic examination, initial site||17||15||$175|
|Surgical path, gross||12||11||$68|
|Tissue examination by pathologist||12||11||$625|
* The average price charged to Medicare for the procedure by the provider