- Ernesto Mejia, MD Internist
- Carlos Rollhauser, MD Gastroenterologist
- Crystal Gue, MD Internist
- Scott Stevens, MD Vascular Surgeon
- Wesley White, MD Urologist
- Oscar Grandas, MD Vascular Surgeon
- Mark Anderson, MD Gastroenterologist
- Michael McCormack, MD Pulmonologist 51 Patients
- James Shamiyeh, MD Pulmonologist 90 Patients
- Keith Gray, MD General Surgeon 69 Patients
Dr. Lisa Duncan, MD, specialist in anatomic pathology and pathology, currently treats patients in Knoxville, Tennessee, Nashville, Tennessee, and Morristown, Tennessee.
Dr. Duncan is licensed to treat patients in Tennessee.
Dr. Duncan has been found during an automated background check to be clear of any malpractice history and holds one or more active medical licenses.
LANGUAGES SPOKEN IN THIS PRACTICE
The chart below shows how many procedures Lisa Duncan performed for patients covered by Medicare.
|Procedure||Performed||Individual Patients||Medicare Charge *|
|Cytopathology, selective cellular enhancement technique with interpretation||279||271||$112|
|Tissue examination by pathologist||210||136||$289|
|Tissue examination by pathologist||150||73||$149|
|Cytopathology, selective cellular enhancement technique with interpretation||134||97||$189|
|Morphometric analysis, tumor immunohistochemistry, each antibody; manual||119||38||$195|
|Level V-surgery pathology, gross and microscopic||69||40||$445|
|Morphometric analysis, tumor immunohistochemistry, each antibody; manual||54||20||$145|
|Cytopathology, cervical or vaginal, interpretation||44||44||$56|
|Tissue examination by pathologist||27||26||$198|
|Cytopathology, interpretation and report||24||21||$165|
|Pathology consultation during surgery; tissue block||22||19||$225|
|Cytopathology, interpretation and report||19||15||$290|
|Pathology consultation during surgery; cytologic examination, initial site||17||15||$175|
|Surgical path, gross||12||11||$68|
|Tissue examination by pathologist||12||11||$625|
* The average price charged to Medicare for the procedure by the provider